Microsoft Outlook functions with a broad category of email accounts, including POP3, IMAP, and Exchange accounts. But, POP3 and IMAP account only sync email, not your calendar and contacts like Exchange does. However, Hotmail Connector lets you sync your email, contacts, and calendar with Outlook. This how your PIM data is accessible from everywhere.
Steps to Setup Hotmail Account in Outlook: -
- Install the Outlook Hotmail connector. Keep the Outlook closed during installation
- Setup Hotmail account into your new account in Outlook before you install Hotmail Connector
- After adding the account details. Pop up shows the setup to Click Next for proceeding setup. Then select Yes and click Next again.
- If your account has been already created in Outlook then you can create a new account by clicking File and Add account.
- Enter your Hotmail account information, and click Next.
- After that, Outlook searches for your account settings and automatically set up your account with the Hotmail connector which was previously installed.
- After that, click Finish to complete the setup and check out your Hotmail. Microsoft Outlook Support Number 1-888-964-8356.
- Welcome to your Hotmail account in Outlook 2010.
- Now your email will sync with your Hotmail account, and also the Outlook calendar and contacts will be synced with Live calendar and contacts.
It has been popularly known to many that outlook works great with Hotmail. It is the easiest way of syncing that helps people to access Hotmail because they let you work with other application software too, whereas other mail accounts don't.
But it is obvious with so many complications in setting up the Hotmail account in Outlook you may require technical assistance to clear your doubt or helping you out through any technical glitches occurring during your implementation of Hotmail Outlook account. The Outlook Customer service will provide you 27X7 technical assistance from trained and experienced staff that will guide you in solving the issues related to the Outlook. Call Now the MS Outlook Customer Service number for help.
Source Link: - Microsoft Outlook Support